Monday, December 17, 2012

Week 82 (12/17/2012) - A little Christmas Cheer - EFY, Fun, and Parties

Hey family!

How is everyone doing this fine December day?? haha

I love you all! Today I am sorry if my letter is a little short! We are writing early to be able to go to a place called Perquin, here in Morazon! A member has a house there that has like a ping pong table and an awesome kitchen and stuff! I think I sent a couple of pictures or something maybe about it? haha but anyway, 6 of us missionaries are going up there to enjoy a nice day and cook some food!!!!! WOOOOOO haha it will be fun! Also, this Wednesday, we will be with the President in San Salvador to have our Christmas party! So that will be fun too! But nothing compares to next Tuesday! Christmas! Yay! I will be on Skype in the morning at about 10 o'clock my time. I think it is about 9 o'clock over there...is that ok with everyone? I hope so! If not, let me know. I will be on the computer for P-day the day before Christmas.

Anyway, this week has been an awesome week! Today at 4:30am, all the youth of our branch went to EFY! That's a big thing here because it only happens every 3 years! So all the youth are so excited! We have been going to each of the youth's houses, getting them all excited and helping them get all their stuff together to pack because none of them ever do anything haha...but it was fun getting up early this morning and seeing all the youth so excited to go! They will all love it there! 

We are still working with the Familia Rosales! We still think that they will be baptized on the 25th! There are just a few challenges that they have still, but we will see! If not, it would be the weekend after that! They are awesome people! I love them!

I love you all! I hope that everyone is having an amazing Christmas season! It is truly an amazing time of year! I love it! Make sure you all read a lot about Christ this week in your studies! I love you all!

Stay close and keep the emails coming! I love you all!!!

Love,
Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment