Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 102 (05/06) - More baptisms and Mother's Day

Hey guys! 

Today I'm not going to write very much because I don't have very much time! But I just wanted to tell you guys that I love you all!!!

This last weekend we had a baptism! The two kids from the Familia Parada Ortiz were baptized! Hector (14 years old) and Rosario (16 years old) - I am so glad that I could be here for their baptism! We have been fighting since December to get them to this point (not fighting with them, just fighting against doubts and problems that have come up haha) but they are so happy! They feel really good and have changed a ton! I am glad to be a missionary!!

It has been a good week! We have been working hard and doing a lot of stuff! I know that this is God's true work and that he loves each of us!

Well family! It's almost Mother's Day again! It's going to be kind of funny talking over Skype again as I am coming home so soon! haha but we will be on Skype this Saturday! (We can't do it on the actual Mother's Day because the President asked us to not do it on a member's computer so that means we have to do it in a cyber and we can't go on Sundays because that would be against the commandments! haha) but we will be on Skype Saturday afternoon at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon! If you can have Lizzie set up skype and everything, that would be great and I will just call her!

Anyway, love you all!!! Stay close and don't forget that I love you all!!!

I love you all!

Braden

P.S. Could you guys make me homemade chewy oatmeal cookies for when I get home? I am craving them!! With lots of chocolate chips and no raisins...I still hate raisins! haha

P.S.S. If you could have my talk topic for my homecoming when I call on Saturday? That would be great so I can start to meditate on it! Love you guys!!!

2 comments: