Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Week 101 (04/29/2013) - Baptism of 88 year old, Hermano Marcos

Baptism of Hermano Marcos
Braden with elders in his zone - Left to right - Unknown, Braden, Elder Jacob Dinino, Elder Scott Mehr
Braden is not in this photo but they had nearly 100 baptisms in their zone in April - incredible! 

Hey guys! 

We had a baptism this last weekend! Hermano Marcos was baptized! He is the guy that has been going to church for 3 years and never got baptized because he said he didn't want to! He is a good guy! I attached a picture! It was really funny because he broke his wrist like a week and a half ago and he has a cast on! But it was interesting to see an 88 year old man get baptized! It is a lot harder than it sounds! haha...He had to be baptized 3 times!Iit was really funny!

It has been a really good week. We have been working hard and we've found some good, new people! We should be having other baptisms this weekend too! My goal is to baptize every weekend until the end of my mission! Pray for me! I love you guys!

I loved seeing the picture of Hna Rogelia and you all eating lunch together! I am so glad that she was able to get with you and that it went well! I love you guys! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you guys! Thank you for taking her to lunch!

I don't have much time today because I have been talking a lot to the other elders and I haven't been focused but I just wanted to tell you all that I love you! I am excited to see you all soon and I am preparing to come home! I hope that all goes well for all of you this week! I love you all!

Love,
Braden

1 comment: